Inclusion is at the heart of Cherry Dale. Mrs Hedley is our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Co-Ordinator (SENDCo). If you feel that you need any support for your child from the school SENDCo, please email via email@example.com.
Below are important documents (including policies):
Mrs Hedley works alongside a range of professionals who can offer further support for our children.
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Educational Psychology Service
- BESST - Barnsley Education Specialist Support Team Social Communication and Interaction Team, Visual and Hearing Impairment teams
- Occupational Therapy Service
- School Nursing Service/Health Visitor (otherwise known as 0-19 Public Health Nursing Team)
- Community Paediatrician
- Behaviour Support Service
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Physiotherapy Services
For further useful advice, please click here.