At Cherry Dale Primary, we always have lots to be proud of so each week we celebrate our 'excellence' through an Excellence Award, which is linked to the 5 expectations of excellence and a core value of the week.
- Excellent listening and looking - using eye contact and remaining focused
- Excellent concentration – avoiding distractions
- Excellent manners – always being polite and kind
- Excellent effort – working to the best of our abilities and not giving up, completing all
- Excellent contribution – following instructions, participating in lessons, being active
In line with our behaviour policy, we provide children many opportunities for the children to be celebrated for their success. They have the opportunity to earn merits each day.
Our children show how talented they are on a daily basis but this is reflected on how they present themselves within the community too.
Sports Awards 2023
Mr Hall and Mrs Brown attended the sports awards with some of the sporty pupils from Team Cherry Dale.