Here at Cherry Dale, we pride ourselves on delivering high quality trips that are fully risk assessed with reference to activities and individual year groups. Every planned educational trip will directly link to the theme that the children are learning about as well as a phase end of year residential trip for Year 6 to Kingswood.
Why are trips important?
- Out of classroom learning makes a unique contribution to a child’s education, offering fantastic opportunities to enrich children’s learning
- Helps to enrich the curriculum and improve educational attainment.
- Boosts self-esteem and motivation.
- Develops Key Skills.
- Assists in developing and enhancing social skills.
- Promotes health, fitness, fun and enjoyment.
- Help to build stronger links between schools and communities.
- Broaden a child’s horizons and their knowledge of the world around them.